Friday, February 24, 2012

My Workouts - Feb. 22, 23, 24

Feb 22 - 4.67km on the elliptical, lunges, and straight-leg deadlifts.

Feb 23 - 30 min speed walk with Chimay, 4.73km on the elliptical, standing calf raises, shrugs, shoulder presses, and upright rows.

Feb 24 - 30 min speed walk with Chimay (Ow my front calf muscles! Apparently I don't use those muscles on the elliptical),  4.88km on the elliptical, bent-over rows, and bicep curls.

I haven't been able to significantly increase my distance on the elliptical through February (I started using it again mid-January). As my stamina improves I increase the resistance, which makes me go a little slower. However, I am burning about 100 more calories in my 40 min time slot than I was when I started, and since I want to burn fat, I'm happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment