Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Haven't Seen You in Years!

The toes say " I Am Done!" . Rethinking my second career as a nail artist ;)

Goals Accomplished: Run 5 km in 35 minutes- Check! (Best time 28:36)
5 sets of five pushups in 5 minutes - Check! ( all done in less than 2 min)
Lose 5 pounds - Check! (starting weight= 136.6, current weight= 130.4)

I hope y'all don't mind if I keep myself in the challenge loop. This has been so great. I am planning on continuing with running, and have set a personal goal to finish a 10 k run by the end of the summer. I also have another 10 lbs to go until I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. But I am definitely in better shape now than I was then, so I don't think I will let the number stress me out. I just want to fit into my cute skirts again!

I will post some after pictures once I get my helper home:)

2 comments:

  1. Nice nails ! And congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome! I am so happy for you! Of course I think you should keep posting! I enjoy your posts, it's a great way for everyone to keep motivated, and it helps to emphasize that eating healthy and keeping fit are permanent lifestyle choices, not just flights of fancy!

    In the end, hitting the right number is definitely less important than how you look and feel about yourself. I would be happy at any weight as long as I look good! I hope to see you in your skirts soon!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete