For this week I have decided to:
- Change up my cardio by incorporating in some biking and stairs if my ankle will allow me to
- Rework my eating plan so that I really only eat carbohydrates at the appropriate times, see below
- Wake up: Oatmeal, protein shake, latte
- 60 min AM cardio
- Lunch: Chicken burger (just meat), mustard, veggies
- Pre-gym meal: 1/2 bagel, salmon, 1tbsp cream cheese and 1 cup fruit
- Post-gym meal: protein shake if not enough protein throughout the day
- Dinner: (this will vary but I have planned out the week with mostly fish, some veggies and occasional some grain to get rid of it in my house...I am not a big grain eater).
Hopefully next weigh in will be great. Although I didn't see a change in weight I did see my bust grow smaller (boo! really there is enough fat for you to take off my butt!).
Only two weeks and two days before I am on a beach in a bikini and I am not ready by a long shot! Oh well!