Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello all! Lisa here in the blue again. Time for our after photos to see how well the challenge worked for us! Hard work, you better have paid off! 


Hello Challenge Friends and Friendly Blog Followers!!! We are done!!!! Ok, fine, we've been done for a while but it takes some time to actually get around to posting AFTER pictures.  "Why?" you ask.  Shouldn't we want to get them online as soon as humanly possible?  To show off our new and beautiful bodies?  Well, yes, true, but dear internet friends, it's hard to find time to argue with Blogger (those pictures need to be side by side.... damn you Blogger!!) when we're so busy following our new fitness routines.

Before
After: minus some pudge, add hair volume and a smile!
 








































Before: Nothing to sneeze at but toning would help        After: Happier, healthier and a few more abs.




















Before: This is my good angle, not much to complain about. After: hmmm... gotta be less pudge somewhere...
 


Before: Oh hello Lovies.  I see you bulging out of my shorts.  After:  Lovies? Loooovies?  Where did you go?



















 A little bit flatter!



















My most hated angle - glad that some of the belly pudge is gone! Jillian's Six Weeks Sixpack should help me get rid of the rest! Good to see the overhang much depleted!


When I'm looking down from above my stomach appears unchanged.  But, the camera doesn't lie! It looks so much better!  Still wrinkle-y but better!



Yay, you can really see improvement here! I swear Jillian loves to make me hunch just so I feel all flabby looking down!

 



 To be honest, I couldn't tell which was the before and which was the after pic and had to look up the dates. Oh well, Sixpack will help me!




I am convinced that four babies have ensured that gravity will cause my skin to hang.  Considering I am not forced into the angle for often (unless Jillian says something about plank.....) I'm not overly concerned.



Definitely a smaller pudge grab! More toning with biking and Jillian will get rid of the rest of the Thunderthighs!






Mwah ha!! Problem area reduced!! I am so proud!!

 


 Fat? What fat? That's all skin baby!!! My stomach makes me the most proud.  Oh Abs, how I love thee.
























So I practiced this pose in front of the mirror a bunch of times, using lots of modelling tricks to get the most flattering angle possible. I think it turned out pretty good! I love the definition in my arms and everything else looks so thin! Thank you challenge for making me feel sexy!

I have to be honest, Lisa coached me on my pose.  I am so please with my success.  Dude.  I've had four babies.  And I have abs.  Never in a million years after the twins were born did I think this was possible.  I can't even begin to tell you what it means to feel good in my body.  To be feel strong and sexy and athletic.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment