Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 3: Weight-in and Exercise

Starting weight: 133lbs
Last week's weight: 132lbs
Current weight: 131lbs
Exercise:

No exercise this week. The evil vomit thing took over my life. Just when I thought things were getting back to normal, someone else would start barfing (*cough cough SCOTT cough*).

Today is the day. The day I start focusing. No more but life is too stressful alcohol. No more but my tummy is still unhappy skipping out on exercise. No more but I have to get caught up on the house work, but I am too busy, but I just don't feel like it excuses. I'm done.

The things I will be doing to help myself be successful:

1. All the tempting alcohol needs to leave the freezer where it taunts me. To the garage fridge you go!

2. Stop scheduling social engagements when I should be running and/or being tortured by Jillian. This is a priority.

3. Food planning. I need to have low calories food options that are ready to eat when I start to have a hunger meltdown. It's too easy to shove 20 crackers with cream cheese down my gullet without thinking when I crash. I already have a good number of breakfast options (smoothie, I'm looking at you!), but I will make some healthy soups to have ready at hand.

Only 6 pounds left to go!! Although, breaking into the 120s is always a tricky thing for me. My body has a hard time letting go!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your downward trend! Today IS the day! Good planning! I also feel like I am starting fresh today. Good luck getting over the hump from 130 to 129!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! It sucks to have to get back on track after illness. Celery is my go to snack. My stomach thinks it has been fed ( and the crunch is pleasing to my mouth). If I'm feeling really wild I dip it in salsa.

      Delete