Friday, March 2, 2012

Weigh In and Exercise

My weigh in is 4/16! 

My exercise..excessive walking for to get to my destinations, its been a crazy week of running around without a car.

And Yoga once a week on my lunch hour at work...its a pretty sweet deal..I only pay 4 dollars per session, the rest is subsidized by the company and my Yoga instructor is great! She remembers everything about everyone and their body capabillities. Somedays she will be like ' Emily whats going on with your hips today, you usually have very open hips! '. haha

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congratulations on the continued weight loss! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like you are the only one not knocked off track by illness last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks. I overcame the stress eating from this last week,I guess it helps that I was places where there is a limited access to food. Its been an unexpected busy week with Grandma. Crossing fingers things go back to normal!

    I am sorry you guys have been sick! I am glad I have not visited a Swanson/Hare home in the last couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete